We’re looking for qualified candidates to join our organization!
Do you see yourself as the next Director of Training and Development at Meister Training Center?
- you believe in the Dual System as a pillar of a functioning economy and education system
- with your managerial experience you will be able to oversee all ongoing training related processes and be responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees in general
- your leadership skills enable you to function as point of contact for the Management Board and the Meister TC staff
- You thrive in communication with foreign companies and investors about their anticipations, needs and requirements
- you are willing to represent Meister’s mission and vision externally and be in steady contact with all relevant stakeholders from economy, educational institutions and politics
- you are eager to work and coordinate with department heads to establish project milestones and complete projects effectively and in cooperation with donors and partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- German (minimum B2)
- Intercultural experience
- Strong leading skills
- Preferably driver’s license
- Develop strategies for training center and initiatives in support of enhancing sustainable development of the economy by providing qualified candidates that fulfill the needs of labor market.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and decision maker
- Track performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals in order to measure value and analyze training program performance
- Identify training needs of Training Meister Center staff and oversee the development of effective training solutions, employee certification criteria, curricula and learning paths in support of the defined learning strategy for the division
- Development of metrics and standards related to quality and measurement of training impact on productivity, resource management scalability and career development
If you think you fit for this job position, then please send us your letter of motivation and CV to: email@example.com